Do you know
Happy to see many of you successfully joined the blog and provide comments. Several hints for you to use the blog more actively.
1. Although I will be the major contributor of the Blog, you can write your own post too. And I encourage you to do that. For example, if you have any questions regarding your assignment, you can post your question here.
2. Newest post will appear at the top of the blog. However, comments are shown in the order from the earliest to the latest. You can find "post comment" link at the bottom of all comments.
1. Although I will be the major contributor of the Blog, you can write your own post too. And I encourage you to do that. For example, if you have any questions regarding your assignment, you can post your question here.
2. Newest post will appear at the top of the blog. However, comments are shown in the order from the earliest to the latest. You can find "post comment" link at the bottom of all comments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home