Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Let's get started

Dear students of HIMA 4160,

Thank you for visiting this weblog. I want to use this blog to share my teaching ideas, post discussion topics, and more importantly, let you express yourself . This blog is set up as a group blog, therefore, your inputs will be the building blocks for the success of the blog. I can't wait. Let's get started. You will soon get an invitation email from me. Follow the instruction in the email to set up your account in blogger.com. You don't need to create your own blog in order to contribute to this weblog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Z @ ECU said...

Hi, I am testing the comment function.

September 15, 2004 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Dr. Z @ ECU said...

Ashley,

One of the purposes I set up this blog is to let students see each other's work promptly. Part of your final project will be posted here. Also, assignment 3 will also be posted here.

September 15, 2004 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home